Ecommerce Manager APPLY NOW
Mon, May 31, 2021
We are looking for a highly coordinated E-Commerce Manager to oversee the development and utility of our company's income-generating sites. The E-Commerce Manager will be required to conduct research on effective website layouts and features, advise on evidence-based and experimental changes to our platforms, and monitor the effectiveness of strategies by inspecting standardized metrics.
To ensure success as an E-Commerce Manager, you should remain knowledgeable about relevant trends and innovations in e-commerce. Ultimately, a brilliant E-Commerce Manager will endeavor to enhance their skill set by continually learning about adjacent techniques that might improve collaboration between departments.
E-Commerce Manager Responsibilities:
- Devising strategies that harness sales-related insights, prevailing standards, and novel developments to encourage sales in our online store.
- Creating frameworks that transform our social media sites into highly profitable platforms.
- Directing the activities of Software Developers, Copywriters, and Graphic Designers to ensure careful adherence to predetermined strategies.
- Reviewing the security of checkout pages and payment procedures.
- Creating promotional offers and checking to see that these are uploaded precisely.
- Reviewing copy and legal disclaimers to verify their accuracy.
- Analyzing traffic to inform website maintenance and the effectiveness of marketing strategies.
- Examining sales-related metrics to inform restocks.
- Reporting on the utility of existing and novel strategies.
E-Commerce Manager Requirements:
- Degree in Marketing Management, Business, Information Systems, or similar.
- Completion of a pertinent Sales qualification is preferred.
- Extensive experience as an E-Commerce Manager.
- Demonstrable track record of devising sales-enhancing strategies.
- Sound knowledge of prevailing procedures and techniques in e-commerce.
- Unmatched supervision, research, and troubleshooting skills.
- Exceptional consulting and quality assurance abilities.
- Ability to tackle the demands of ever-evolving technological implements with ease.